Saturday, May 23, 2009

Holly's Pipes and Fingers

These are for Val. Sorry for the less than professional video work. And Yes Holly only owns one Dress!




6 comments:

  1. very impressive! what a talented little neice I have! should I send her a new dress for a "thinking of you" gift?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting that Sharee. Holly you sound wonderful. Your voice is so clear and beautiful - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me and the boys couldn't help but applaud along with the audiences at Holly's performances! Wonderful, thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No Holly, thank you for the music! That was just wonderful. It made me cry, honestly. It felt like you were one of my sisters up there singing. You have the same kind of sound in your voice as the rest of us. You are so talented! Your paino solo was amazing too. Maybe your new name should be speedy fingers! And dresses are way over rated in my opinion. But I'm sure no one is shocked that I think that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was amazing! Sharee, you always talk about Holly's voice and it was so wonderful to hear it. I can't believe how mature your voice is! Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE girl and oh so grown up!! Beautiful voice! What FUN to see the little Holly we knew in Albany is so very mature now.
    It's fun to see the rest of your family too!
    Love,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete