Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Wind Caves


Ann and Paul came for a visit while the temple in Chicago was closed. It was great to have them. On Saturday we took them on a hike. We started out knowing that this hike may be a bit much for the whole family. (3 mile round trip up Pass Mountain.) Mark with baby Reed, Sophie and Holly were the first to call it quits. In the end I had to talk Paul and Claire into stopping as the trail started to get really steep. I kept thinking we are going to have to come down this. They were troopers. It was a great day.




We took this picture right before we headed back down.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun...I hope we end up out there with you guys! Reed is growing so fast too! I loved the mustache post :)

    ReplyDelete