Monday, July 13, 2009

The Twins are FIVE!


What a joy these two are! They had their first friend party with a bug theme. (They are both my bugs.) We had so much fun! With a bunch of help from Holly.







For birthdays at our house I let the kids pick their favorite meal for me to make or we can eat out at a restaurant of their choice. It only took the twins a bit before they we planning lunch AND dinner out. Because they reasoned, there are two of us.





4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Paul and Claire! We can't wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Bugs!! Good thinking on the two meals out - anything less would have been completely unfair :)
    (And I can't believe how old Holly is getting... I mean I know she's almost a Mia Maid but slow down already!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday guys! We can't wait to see you and to watch the super swimmer. Maybe Sharee can teach my kids to swim?

    ReplyDelete