
On the road...We stopped at this scenic over look near the Grand Canyon to get our wiggles out and look for a bathroom.

We spent the weekend in Provo with Mark's Sister Amy and her family. Here they are with 2 of their boys. (Brian, Mark, Amy, Paul)

We spent a week at my favorite getaway on earth, McCall ID. The kids loved playing on the beach, swimming and boat rides. Mark loved the kayaking, as seen with Sophie. I loved the cool mornings and evenings, picking wild huckleberries, time to read and time together in a beautiful place.

We had wonderful days at my parents’ house. With two other sisters in town and the rest that live nearby we were able to be all together. With 22 grandkids it had moments of busy, but it was a joy to be all together. Truly these 4 sisters and 1 sister in law are some of the dearest people in my life.

I am blessed to be a part of this group. I am grateful to call them mine.
Looks like you had a wonderful time!
ReplyDelete