Thursday, September 10, 2009

School's in full swing.

First day of KINDERGARTEN! Getting ready to line up.
Holly ready to start 8th grade!

School started August 12 and after a few weeks we are now into school mode. It took a little while this year I think because we returned from vacationing the night before.
The twins started kindergarten and I am so glad they have each other. I think it makes it easier on mom. They are in the same class and are loving it. Paul has an aid that comes and helps him with writing two times a week for 40 min each time. They are in half day, so they are home by lunch. Sophie and I are enjoying our mornings together. She is always so excited when they get home.
Holly loves school. Mark drives her and three of her friends each mourning on his way to school. He has set up rules with punishments to keep the upper hand. 1. NO perfume or the windows will be rolled down all the way to school and your hair will be a mess. 2. NO food or all bags will be in the trunk. 3. NO sassy talk or fighting, if there is then you'll be walking to school. I think the girls enjoy teasing him. They often get to school with messy hair and now every mouning he pops the trunk for their bags. However, no one so far has had to walk.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe that the twins are in Kindergarten! Wow!! Time flies. Travis takes Parker and the von Savoye girls to school each morning. I'll have to share some of Mark's rules!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting on our blog, Sharee, because I always lose everyone's blog address!

    You had such a great summer!

    We miss our Holly. Give her and the rest hugs from all of us. Even Amy's squealing delight right here at Holly's picture.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete