Friday, March 11, 2011

Sophie is Three!


Sophie is a joy.
She loves to spell her name, and is always looking for letters that she knows. She has a sheet of paper that I helped her type that has the names of everyone in our family. She loves to "read" the names. She is so excited to be three. And finds 3's every where.
She loves to be read to. I am reading Charley and the Chocolate Factory to Paul and Claire. The twins will be done after a few chapters, but not Sophie. She loves books. She will sit forever with me on the couch with a pile of books.
She likes to sing. Her favorite songs are Twinkle Twinkle little star, I am a child of God, Frosty the Snowman and Scripture Power. (in her mind these are all church songs)
She does not like Chocolate.
She tells me daily "Mom, I love you more." Mark calls her his kissy bug. She loves to love. Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

No comments:

Post a Comment