Saturday, May 7, 2011

Book of Mormon Lands Tour : Day Seven

Lake Atitlan:


This lake was in the high lands of Guatemala. Ancient Volcanoes on all sides.


We were able to shop in this Mayan Indian town.



This Trip was wonderful. I was so grateful for the time I had with my sweet daughter Holly. At home she is busy with school and life and I with the little kids, it was a great opportunity to be together. I enjoyed every minute with her. I am all way thankful for time with my family. I love to be with my parents and sing with my sisters. I was looking forward to this trip for all of these reasons, but the surprise for me was how much I learned, about climate, geography, culture, history and the Book of Mormon. I forget how much I like to learn. My testimony of the Book of Mormon has grown.

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing opportunity! Now I want to go, for sure. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharee, sorry it took me so long, but I finally had time to look at your Book of Mormon journey blogs. It seems like an amazing experience. So glad you were able to share it with Holly and your family. Holly looks pretty tall? I also hope Paul's eye is still doing well. Love your new design for the blog.

    ReplyDelete