Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Cleaning, Tidying and Making Beds
Fun Mom questions and answers from my little ones.
H- Holly 13 years 6 months, P-Paul 4.9, C-Claire4.9
1. What is something mom ALWAYS says to you?
H- I love you
P- I don't know. She wants me to clean my room.
C- Take a nap
2. What makes mom happy?
H- A clean house
P- To clean up my room
C- When I make my bed. ( clean,clean,clean)
3. What makes mom sad?
H- Argument with Dad
P- Why are you asking me these questions?
C- When we do the wrong thing, like don't make our beds.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
H-When we tease each other.
P- When you tickle me
C- You tickle me ( Ha Ha Ha)
5. What was your mom like as a child?
H- Bossy from what I have heard
P- give hugs
C- you loved watching movies
6. How old is your mom?
H- 37
P-14
C-14 (I asked Paul and Claire at different times. They both came up with 14 on there own. Maybe they know something that I don't.)
7. How tall is your mom?
H-5, 2 , Oh maybe that's me. 5,1
P-really tall
C- 15 pounds
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
H- Be with Family, Ski
P- do dishes
C- make cookies
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
H- A lot. Don't put that down. I got to think of a real answer
P- Tidy up the kitchen
C-Go to the store, make the house clean and tidy (Again on there own, They both use the word tidy. Is it cleaner around here than I thought?)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
H-Singing
P- dancing with me
C- I love you cuz you make my bed. (She says this looking at me like she is has no idea what I just asked, but she'll give it a try)
11. What is your mom really good at?
H-Making good dinners, singing and being understanding
P- Dancing
C- Pushing me on the swing
12. What is your mom not very good at?
H- Nothing. You could work on a few things but your not really bad.
P- Cleaning the pool
C- Tucking in, oh wait you are.
13. What does your mom do for her job?
H- Nurse, teacher, wife, cook, singer, pool service person, maid, coufer(sp?) and gardener. You are the president, congress and courts, rolled in to one. You enforce the laws, make the laws, and interpret the laws.
P-I don't know
C- Clean the house and paint my nails.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
H-Fondue, Pizza, Lazana
P-Enchiladas
C- Muffins
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
H- How nice you are to people, overall goodness, and your ability to laugh at mistakes.
P-Playing baseball (We do a lot of this lately. I am getting pretty good.)
C- You watch me go down the slide? ( She says this looking at me like she is asking, Is this what you want?)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
H- You don't even like cartoons. I have no idea. Elasti Girl?
P- Monster Inc. I don't know.
C- Woody or Jesse
17. What do you and your mom do together?
H- Choir, scripture study, voice practice
P- Do hikes (That is his term for hiking the football)
C- Go the the store
18. How are you and your mom the same?
H- We look a like in general. We both can sing, We both are short, I am taller, both love family.
P- I don't know. Our hands are the same and our faces are the same.
C- We are different.
19. How are you and your mom different?
H- I like to read a lot, I like taking piano lessons and I have hazel eyes.
P- Heavenly Father made us different
C-You are tall and I am short, I mean, I am medium.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
H- You tell me. You try to help me be my best. Hugs and little things.
P- You give big hugs and kisses.
C- You give me hugs and kisses so much. (Same answers again? Is it because they are both 4 1/2 or is it the twin connection.)
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
H-Home, McCall, BYU
P- Ryan and Pasiley's House
C- To target
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I loved that the twins answers were so similar - interesting. Mack and Claire sounded alike in the "is this what I'm supposed to say" thing. Fun!
ReplyDeleteSharee, this made my day! I love your kids!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute kids. Say hi to them for me.
ReplyDelete