Thursday, April 9, 2009

Paul is Wonderful.

What I have begun to feel in my heart has been confirmed in Paul's test results: We may never know what happened. MIR looked good. There were signs of his injury at birth but nothing new. This is good news. I am learning what I can about the brain and how we examine it. I hope to understand it better in the days to come. So on with life. Pres. Monson said "Your future is as bright as your faith." So a long with eyes, shoulders, wrists, fingers, hips, legs, knees and ankles, we will work to strengthen faith, Paul's and mine, so we will be prepared for the days ahead.

2 comments:

  1. Your future is very bright! I wish I could hug all of you. Are you guys coming this way this summer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul is such a doll...I love that picture of him. Love you and miss you...can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete